Re-enable StepOverWatchpoint test, make it more focused
This is my second recent change to TestStepOverWatchpoint.py,
the first was to change the two global variables it is watching
from 'char' to 'long' so they're more likely to be on separate
words/doublewords of memory that can be watched indepdently.
I believe this removes the need for the MIPS and S390X skips.
The test was testing a combination of read and write watchpoints,
stepping over a function that hits them, and then instruction stepping
over a source line which hits them. But previously it was
always starting with the read watchpoint in both of them, it
didn't test the instruction-stepping for the read watchpoint.
I now have to tests in TestStepOverWatchpoint.py, one which
runs to the read-watchpoint function, sets that watchpoint,
steps over another function which reads from that global, then
instruction steps over a source line that reads from that global.
[9 lines not shown]
[RISCV][GISel] Emit G_CONSTANT 0 as a copy from X0. (#67202)
We need to use a COPY so the register coalescer can replace reads
of the register we copy to with X0. This is needed so that we use
X0 on instructions that don't have an immediate form.
This was reviewed as #67202.
[RISCV][GISel] Add test showing missed opportunity to use X0 for the LHS of sub for negate.
I had to disable the late copy propagation pass that can see through
the ADDI we were previously emitting. We really want to get this
in the register coalescer if not even earlier.
[mlir][sparse] make high and 2:4 a level format, not a level property (#67206)
After some internal discussion, we decided that these features were best
represented as a separate format, and not a property.
[llvm] Remove uses of Type::getPointerTo() (NFC)
Partial progress towards removing in-tree uses of `getPointerTo()`,
by employing the following options:
* Drop the call entirely if the sole purpose of it is to support a no-op
bitcast (remove the no-op bitcast as well).
* Replace with `PointerType::get()`/`PointerType::getUnqual()`
This is a NFC cleanup effort.
Reviewed By: barannikov88
Differential Revision: https://reviews.llvm.org/D155232
[ORC][LLJIT] Move enable-debugger-support utility out of LLJITBuilder.
This change means that debugger support only needs to be linked in if it's
used. The code size of debugger support is expected to increase as we improve
it (e.g. pulling in DWARF parsing), so making it an optional extra is useful
for controlling final binary sizes.
[ORC][LLJIT] Add a Pre-PlatformSetup-Setup function.
This function will be run prior to platform setup to provide LLJIT clients with
a chance to customize the LLJIT instance (e.g. install plugins) before the JIT
runtime is loaded.
The motivating use-case is debugger support: We want to install the debugger
plugin before the runtime is loaded (during platform setup) so that the runtime
itself can be debugged. A patch to do this will be committed shortly.
[mlir][sparse] add lvlToDim field to sparse tensor encoding (#67194)
Note the new surface syntax allows for defining a dimToLvl and lvlToDim
map at once (where usually the latter can be inferred from the former,
but not always). This revision adds storage for the latter, together
with some intial boilerplate. The actual support (inference, validation,
printing, etc.) is still TBD of course.
[Driver] Implement ToolChain on Haiku (#66038)
Instead of passing everything off to GCC, add a ToolChain for Haiku to allow Clang to properly link things on its own.
Co-authored-by: X512 <danger_mail at list.ru>
Co-authored-by: David Karoly <david.karoly at outlook.com>
Revert "Implement [[msvc::no_unique_address]] (#65675)" (#67198)
This reverts commit 4a55d426967b9c70f5dea7b3a389e11393a4f4c4.
Reverting because this breaks sphinx documentation, and even with it
fixed the format of the attribute makes the no_unique_address
documentation show up twice.
[mlir] Fix some cmake dependencies in LLVMIR Dialect (#66956)
While looking into reducing needless interdependencies between upstream
MLIR dialects and passes, I discovered that the ROCDL Dialect
redundantely uses links in `VectorToLLVM` conversion pass when it
actually requires just the LLVM Dialect. Furthermore, after a build
failure, I ran `ninja -t missingdeps` which revealed that the NVVM
Dialect depends on headers of the GPU dialect
without stating so in CMake.
This causes flaky builds as it is not guaranteed that the header exists
prior to the dialect being compiled.
Revert "Fix attr docs from previous no-unique-adderss change (#67195)"
This reverts commit 44f2db7493454b41d2f5c81b76bd30f2f035ed31.
error: Record `NoUniqueAddress', field `Documentation' exists but does not have a list value