cataclysm-dda: update to cataclysm-dda-0.13
= 0.D (Danny)
Many quality of life enhancements such as auto-pulp, autopickup, batch actions,
interacting with adjacent items and improved long-action handling.
Pixel minimap for tiles mode.
Guns accept magazines when appropriate.
Player stamina stat that is burned by running and other physical exertion.
Player faction base that allows incremental growth and autonomous work by NPCs.
The player remembers terrain and furniture they have seen.
Carrying racks for small vehicles.
Vehicle system (speed, fuel consumption, terrain effects) overhaul.
Overhauled nutrition, food spoilage and food state changes (freezing).
Overhauled bomb fragment handling.
NPC dialogue support, group commands, tactical instructions and backstories.
Roughly DOUBLED the amount of in-game content.
Unheard-of levels of bugfixing.
Full translations for Chinese, German, Japanese, Polish and Russian.
[1472 lines not shown]
colm-devel: import colm-0.13.0.7
Colm is a programming language designed for the analysis and
transformation of computer languages. Colm is influenced primarily by
TXL. It is in the family of program transformation languages.
wip/nix: Import as nix-2.2.1
Nix is a purely functional package manager. This means that it treats
packages like values in purely functional programming languages such as
Haskell-they are built by functions that don't have side-effects, and they
never change after they have been built. Nix stores packages in the Nix
store, usually the directory /nix/store, where each package has its own unique
baresip: update to baresip-0.6.3
2019-06-22 Alfred E. Heggestad
* Version 0.6.3
Alfred E. Heggestad (99):
baresip: remove prefer_ipv6 from api, use config instead
ua: remove prefer_ipv6 from api, use config instead
audio: allocate mbuf for encoded telephony events
net: remove af from api, use config instead
gst: remove old module, use gst1 instead
gst_video: remove old module, use gst_video1 instead
gst1: update comment
httpd: update comment
call: remove unused constant
reg: print address family of registration
ua: clean up prefer_ipv6 code
test: disable test for AUDIO_MODE_THREAD
config: remove old check for rtcp_enable
config: remove unused macro SA_INIT
config: remove unused MOD_PRE
test: mock aucodec support all sample formats
audio: check that ptime is within the range of 1-60ms
audio: dont check sample format for packetloss handler
[110 lines not shown]
wip/powwow: Import as powwow-1.2.20
2019-05-21 Steve Slaven <bpk at hoopajoo.net>
* version bump
2019-05-21 Nils Schimmelmann <nschimme at gmail.com>
* Fix use of undeclared identifier 'SIGWINCH' on Mac
2019-04-23 Steve Slaven <bpk at hoopajoo.net>
* bump versions
2019-04-23 powwow at askgustav.com <powwow at askgustav.com>
* add compile to .gitignore
* rename configure.in to configure.ac
* require C89 and set _XOPEN_SOURCE=700 when compiling
* make a variable more local in a function
* fix possible read outside buffer
* retroactively bump versions to 1.2.18
* remove an unused variable and function
* remove some non-ANSI C support
* better handle prompts with control characters
2018-09-25 Steve Slaven <bpk at hoopajoo.net>
[293 lines not shown]
wip/chicken5: Import as chicken5-5.1.0
- Core libraries
- Symbols ending or starting with a colon are now always pipe-quoted
when written by `write` to ensure they can be read back with a
different keyword-style setting.
- Read-write invariance of special symbols starting with #! other
than #!key, #!rest or #!optional is now preserved (#1572).
- When using (set-file-position!) on a port, its EOF status will now
- In (chicken file posix), the values of perm/irgrp, perm/iwgrp,
perm/ixgrp, perm/iroth, perm/iwoth and perm/ixoth are now correctly
defined (they were all for "usr"; #1602, thanks to Eric Hoffman).
- In (chicken file posix), `file-truncate` now accepts also accepts
port objects, for consistency with other file procedures.
All such procedures from (chicken file posix) now have the correct
types in types.db (fixes #1609, thanks to Robert Jensen).
- Add the system-config-directory and system-cache-directory procedures
in the chicken.platform module. These procedures follow the XDG
specification and also give sensible results on Windows.
- Fix get-environment from (chicken process-context) to raise an
[58 lines not shown]
zoneminder: Address thread portability and type issues
zoneminder seems to on one hand assume pthreads and the other not. On
NetBSD and Solaris, assume pthreads harder.
Cast tv_use to long, because the code uses %ld, and that's easier than
trying to change more. (This update will be superceded anyway, and
the time type issues need to be fixed upstream.)
rclone: Update to 1.48.0
* New commands
* serve sftp: Serve an rclone remote over SFTP (Nick Craig-Wood)
* New Features
* Multi threaded downloads to local storage (Nick Craig-Wood)
* controlled with `--multi-thread-cutoff` and `--multi-thread-streams`
* Use rclone.conf from rclone executable directory to enable portable use
* Allow sync of a file and a directory with the same name (forgems)
* this is common on bucket based remotes, eg s3, gcs
* Add `--ignore-case-sync` for forced case insensitivity (garry415)
* Implement `--stats-one-line-date` and `--stats-one-line-date-format`
* Log an ERROR for all commands which exit with non-zero status
* Use go-homedir to read the home directory more reliably
* Enable creating encrypted config through external script invocation
* build: Drop support for go1.8 (Nick Craig-Wood)
* config: Make config create/update encrypt passwords where necessary
[85 lines not shown]