wip/spice-html5: import spice-html5-0.1.7
page to initiate a session, and the client itself. It includes a configuration
file for Apache, but should work with any web server.
wip/spice-vdagent: import spice-vdagent-0.19.0
Spice agent for guests offering the following features:
* Client mouse mode (no need to grab mouse by client, no mouse lag)
this is handled by the daemon by feeding mouse events into the kernel
via uinput. This will only work if the active X-session is running a
spice-vdagent process so that its resolution can be determined.
* Automatic adjustment of the X-session resolution to the client resolution
* Support of copy and paste (text and images) between the active X-session
and the client
Mostly seems to work (besides configuration not being saved and
there being no application entries). Everyone else is shipping an
older version though, I wonder if there's a reason or if they're
Cube 2: Sauerbraten is a free multiplayer & singleplayer first
person shooter, the successor of the Cube FPS.
Much like the original Cube, the aim of this game is fun, old school
deathmatch gameplay and also to allow map/geometry editing to be
done cooperatively in-game.
The engine supporting the game is entirely original in code &
design, and its code is Open Source (ZLIB license, read the docs
for more on how you can use the engine).
wip/spice-server: import spice-server-0.14.2
SPICE is a remote display system built for virtual environments which
allows you to view a computing 'desktop' environment not only on the
machine where it is running, but from anywhere on the Internet and
from a wide variety of machine architectures.
librsvg: update to 2.44.14
- Fix #425 - Don't fail parsing if the system's locale is broken (Paolo Borelli).
- Fix #438, #443 - Don't create intermediate raster surfaces unless
absolutely needed. This was causing blurred output for SVGs from
Inkscape and Illustrator, since they include an "enable-background"
property even when there are no filters in use. Thanks to Julian
Sparber, Jordan Petridis, Zeeshan Ali for doing a huge "git bisect"
to find the cause of this bug.
- Fix #443 - Fix blurry output when enable-background is used without filters.
- Fix #455 - Fix rounding error on i386 (Olivier Tilloy).
- Check for Cairo errors when constructing paths.
consul: Update to 1.5.1
* acl: fixed an issue that if an ACL rule is used for prefix matching in a
policy, keys not matching that specific prefix can be deleted by a token
using that policy even with default_deny settings configured [GH-5888]
* agent: Fixed an issue where recreating a node using a different ID would
prevent the new node from correctly joining. [GH-5485]
packer: Update to 1.4.1
* new builder: new proxmox builder implemented [GH-7490]
* new builder: new yandex cloud builder implemented [GH-7484]
* new builder: new linode builder implemented [GH-7508]
* build: Circle CI now generates test binaries for all pull requests
[GH-7624] [GH-7625] [GH-7630]
* builder/alicloud: Support encryption with default service key [GH-7574]
* builder/amazon: Users of chroot and ebssurrogate builders may now choose
between "x86_64" and "arm64" architectures when registering their
* builder/amazon: Users of the ebssurrogage builder may now choose to omit
certain launch_block_devices from the final AMI mapping by using the
omit_from_artifact feature. [GH-7612]
* builder/azure: Update Azure SDK [GH-7563]
* builder/docker: Better error messaging with container
* builder/google: add image encryption support [GH-7551]
* builder/hyperv: Add keep_registered option to hyperv [GH-7498]
* builder/qemu: Replace dot-based parsing with hashicorp/go-version
* builder/vmware: Add 30 minute timeout for destroying a VM [GH-7553]
* core: Cleanup cache of used port after closing [GH-7613]
[33 lines not shown]
exa: Import of exa 0.9.0-pre as wip/exa.
Exa is a modern replacement for ls. It uses colours for information
by default, helping you distinguish between many types of files, such
as whether you are the owner, or in the owning group. It also has
extra features not present in the original ls, such as viewing the Git
status for a directory, or recursing into directories with a tree
view. Exa is written in Rust, so it's small, fast, and portable.
Update wip/tor-dev to version 0.4.1.1-alpha.
Changes in version 0.4.1.1-alpha - 2019-05-22
This is the first alpha in the 0.4.1.x series. It introduces
lightweight circuit padding to make some onion-service circuits harder
to distinguish, includes a new "authenticated SENDME" feature to make
certain denial-of-service attacks more difficult, and improves
performance in several areas.
o Major features (circuit padding):
- Onion service clients now add padding cells at the start of their
INTRODUCE and RENDEZVOUS circuits, to make those circuits' traffic
look more like general purpose Exit traffic. The overhead for this
is 2 extra cells in each direction for RENDEZVOUS circuits, and 1
extra upstream cell and 10 downstream cells for INTRODUCE
circuits. This feature is only enabled when also supported by the
circuit's middle node. (Clients may specify fixed middle nodes
with the MiddleNodes option, and may force-disable this feature
with the CircuitPadding torrc.) Closes ticket 28634.
o Major features (code organization):
- Tor now includes a generic publish-subscribe message-passing
subsystem that we can use to organize intermodule dependencies. We
hope to use this to reduce dependencies between modules that don't
need to be related, and to generally simplify our codebase. Closes
[347 lines not shown]