mq_open.2: Add <sys/types.h> in the SYNOPSIS for mode_t.
Strangely, while POSIX mentions the type for the mode argument when
using the O_CREAT flag, it does not require <mqueue.h> to define it.
We removed <sys/types.h> inclusion from <mqueue.h> recently and this
commit reflects that in the manual page.
sbin/fsck_hammer2: Add reconstruct.c to force reconstruct filesystem
This doesn't get compiled by Makefile.
Recursively reconstruct checksums if ondisk mismatch is found.
Note that this isn't for filesystem recovery.
libz/savecore: Move the local zopen() from libz to savecore(8).
It is its only consumer.
Cleanup libz's Versions.def and Symbol.map too. Nothing in dports
should be using that function from the library (else it's a bug).
While here, add a __DECONST() to fix for WARNS=6.
Refactor ALIGN* macros to fix issue in <sys/socket.h> after the
_CMSG_ALIGN() macro was adjusted to use ALIGNBYTES definition.
* Including <sys/param.h> would introduce major namespace pollution.
* Use NetBSD variant of namespace friendly double underscore versions.
* Instead of <machine/cdefs.h> put double underscore versions into self
contained header to minimize header poisoning.
* Provide __ALIGNPTR() macro to avoid visibility issues with uintptr_t.
* Move out single underscore versions from <machine/param.h>. Keep them
for OpenBSD compat that declares them in <ARCH/_types.h>.
* Make non underscored versions user overridable (just like NetBSD).
This is useful for cases where different alignment is needed.
Later on this new header can be adjusted to provide other alignment
macros like: STACKALIGNBYTES, ALIGNED_POINTER etc.