editors/tp-note: update to 1.22.0
Support also nested YAML types (map, array) in document header
Before this release, all header variables were limited to flat string types.
This release overcomes this limitation: all templates and the document viewer
can now deal with all YAML types, e.g. String, Number, Bool, including the
nested ones: Array, Object. For example, the following is now valid:
title: My Article
first: John Doe
second: Martin Foo
[13 lines not shown]
graphics/qt6-qt3d: fix broken build.
Make AVX2 support on x86_64 optional (disabled by default), to prevent
PLIST fialures on older models.
Turn on SIMD (SSE2) support on i386 too, still to avoid PLIST issues.
This will likely break PLIST on CPUs before Pentium 4, but the use case
of qt6-qt3d on 486 -> Pentium III seems limited.
Upgrade routinator to version 0.13.0.
* Update cargo-depends.mk, update checksums.
Release v0.13.0 -- 'Should Have Started This in a Screen'
* Added support for ASPA. Processing needs to be enabled via the
new option `enable-aspa` which is only available if the `aspa`
feature is explicitly selected during compilation. This is due to
the specification still changing. The implementation currently
conforms with [draft-ietf-sidrops-aspa-profile-15]. ([#847],
[#873], [#874], [#878])
* Added support for version 2 of the RTR protocol. This primarly
means support for the ASPA payload type. ([#847])
[75 lines not shown]
devel/cmake: Update to 3.27.6
Upstream changes from https://discourse.cmake.org/t/cmake-3-27-6-available-for-download/9024
- add_custom_target: Fix regression with Fortran sources
- Tests/FortranModules: move issue 25112 fix from FortranOnly
- Tests/FortranModules: add a test case for #25223
- Tests/FortranModules: also test INTERFACE targets with Fortran sources
- Tests/FortranModules: add a test for iface Fortran sources
commited during freeze because it fixes a regression that breaks at