vault: Update to 1.1.2
* auth/okta: Fix a potential dropped error [GH-6592]
* secrets/kv: Fix a regression on upgrade where a KVv2 mount could fail to be
mounted on unseal if it had previously been mounted but not written to
gnunet: Update wip/gnunet to 0.11.3
Removing python37 limitation.
Upstream ReleaseNote extract:
Noteworthy changes in 0.11.1
gnunet-qr was rewritten in C, removing our last dependency on Python 2.x
REST and GNS proxy configuration options for address binding were added
gnunet-publish by default no longer includes creation time
Unreliable message ordering logic in CADET was fixed
Various improvements to build system and documentation
Noteworthy changes in 0.11.3 (since 0.11.2)
gnunet-zoneimport now handles -h correctly
iptables and other similar binaries are no longer hard-coded but
detected at configure time (with hard-coded fallback locations).
make uninstall now properly uninstalls all files
Passing the no longer available --with-nssdir configuration option
now results in a hard error.
GNUNET_memcmp() and GNUNET_is_zero() macros introduced for
improved type safety (but not yet used consistently).
Sat 06 Apr 2019 02:36:17 PM CEST
Introducing GNUNET_memcmp() and GNUNET_is_zero() for better typing
[49 lines not shown]
mosquitto: Update to 1.6.0
1.6 - 20190417
- Add support for MQTT v5
- Add support for OCSP stapling.
- Add support for ALPN on bridge TLS connections. Closes #924.
- Add support for Automotive DLT logging.
- Add TLS Engine support.
- Persistence file read/write performance improvements.
- General performance improvements.
- Add max_keepalive option, to allow a maximum keepalive value to be set for
MQTT v5 clients only.
- Add `bind_interface` option which allows a listener to be bound to a
specific network interface, in a similar fashion to the `bind_address` option.
- Add improved bridge restart interval based on Decorrelated Jitter.
- Add `dhparamfile` option, to allow DH parameters to be loaded for Ephemeral
- Disallow writing to $ topics where appropriate.
- Fix mosquitto_passwd crashing on corrupt password file. Closes #1207.
- Add explicit support for TLS v1.3.
- Drop support for TLS v1.0.
[44 lines not shown]
gitlab: Document that this package is probably affected by several vulnerabilities
Given that the package seems pretty WIP-ish and was not updated
recently the complete list of possible vulnerabilities was not keep
unfortunately. Add a paragraph about that in the TODO.
endless-sky: import endless-sky-0.9.8 as wip/endless-sky
Explore other star systems. Earn money by trading, carrying
passengers, or completing missions. Use your earnings to buy a
better ship or to upgrade the weapons and engines on your current
one. Blow up pirates. Take sides in a civil war. Or leave human
space behind and hope to find some friendly aliens whose culture
is more civilized than your own...
Endless Sky is a sandbox-style space exploration game similar to
Elite, Escape Velocity, or Star Control. You start out as the
captain of a tiny space ship and can choose what to do from there.
The game includes a major plot line and many minor missions, but
you can choose whether you want to play through the plot or strike
out on your own as a merchant or bounty hunter or explorer.
urlwatch: update to urlwatch-2.17
== [2.17] -- 2019-04-12
- XPath/CSS: Support for excluding elements (#333, by Chenfeng Bao)
- Add support for using external `diff_tool` on Windows (#373, by Chenfeng Bao)
- Document how to use Amazon Simple E-Mail Service "SES" (by mborsetti)
- Compare data with multiple old versions (`compared_versions`, #328, by Chenfeng Bao)
- YAML: Fix deprecation warnings (#367, by Florent Aide)
- Updated manpage with new options: Authentication, filter tests (Fixes #351)
- Text formatter: Do not emit empty lines for `line_length=0` (Fixes #357)
- SMTP configuration fix: Only use smtp.user config if it's a non-empty value